Friday, September 21, 2012

Ramen and Classes

I've survived my first week of classes, which sounds pretty monumental until you realize I only have three classes, and one didn't meet this week. Class three days a week, for two hours each class. That's /nothing/. It's supposed to give us time to write, but I think I'm going to have to find a job because I am beyond broke and I am not sure I want to live on ramen for the next year.

I had my first workshop, and I volunteered to submit my work. The format was really similar to CCS, so it wasn't new to me, but others seem to be quite confused about what a workshop entailed, and what they were supposed to say and mark down on the paper. I can bask in my confident superiority of 'been there, done that'.

There are two other UCSB grads in the creative writing program alone, which is a bit crazy. Never met them before though, and they're both at least a year older than me, if not more.

I haven't really adventured lately so I can't say much about it, and I am awful at this blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment